• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weren't we recently well on our way to rolling them before the rain arrived?

Raging turners might reduce the gap and make us struggle but we're better in every department. May drop a test but not a series for sure.

91Jmay

International Coach
Weren't we recently well on our way to rolling them before the rain arrived?

Raging turners might reduce the gap and make us struggle but we're better in every department. May drop a test but not a series for sure.
Not got better seam bowlers I don't think with Fiz fit. Probably about par. Rest though yeah India are better and would likely 2-0/3-0 them depending on series length.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I actually think turners would backfire for BD against India. Ashwin would walk all over them..they were struggling against Rashid in the first test. Their best chance against India/Pakistan is to produce a flat track and draw a game like they did with Pakistan in the 2015 test - also known as the rebirth of Imrul Kayes 2.0

Athlai

Not Terrible
I actually think turners would backfire for BD against India. Ashwin would walk all over them..they were struggling against Rashid in the first test. Their best chance against India/Pakistan is to produce a flat track and draw a game like they did with Pakistan in the 2015 test - also known as the rebirth of Imrul Kayes 2.0
Disagree TBH. India have a better overall attack and are far better at batting time than India. Better to roll the dice to bring the attacks and batting as close to parity as possibly by making a big turner. Reckon Bangers tail is just too weak to really effectively bat time. They're a team that can reach 300/5 and would be lucky to make it to 350.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Disagree TBH. India have a better overall attack and are far better at batting time than India. Better to roll the dice to bring the attacks and batting as close to parity as possibly by making a big turner. Reckon Bangers tail is just too weak to really effectively bat time. They're a team that can reach 300/5 and would be lucky to make it to 350.
:wacko:

Athlai

Not Terrible
That New Zealand match had some of the worst spinners we've ever brought to a Test match. SL 2013 was ridiculous. Don't think I watch SL 2014, but their attack looks woeful. 2015 definitely worked but they won't far off getting rolled over there, Tamim gunned it and Imrul finally got me to stop considering him a legitimate stain on Bangladesh cricket.

India will come with a more complete spin attack than any of those teams and batting as good as any. Go for the win IMO.