• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Do you have anybody who will replace Rahim? Will make it so much easier to love this team.
I don't think Rahim is going to be totally replaced any time soon but if we're lucky he'll be replaced as skipper and keeper and just play as a bat, where he'll be far less annoying.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Of course if Mehedi was English he'd be playing in his county's second eleven, so it's not exactly cricket to stick him in a Test side

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Rahim is going to be totally replaced any time soon but if we're lucky he'll be replaced as skipper and keeper and just play as a bat, where he'll be far less annoying.
If they could replace Mahmudullah with a proper keeper and play Rahim as a bat that would work.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah his chanting will be far less annoying when he stands in the field but as a batsman he's staying

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't wait to see how many wickets this toddler takes against Smith and co. after an Indian tour next year.

cnerd123

likes this
If they could replace Mahmudullah with a proper keeper and play Rahim as a bat that would work.
Id go with:

Tamim (*)
Imrul
Mominul
Mushy
Shakib
Sabbir
Moses
Liton (+)
Mirage
Taijul
Fizzy

You can leave out Sabbir when you need the extra seamer for Md Shahid/Taskin/Rubel, and Hom, Nasir and Mahmadullah are your reserve batsmen who can bowl spin.

Edit: actually tbh I'd just leave Mushy out of theXI all together. Guy chokes in important situations. Mahmadullah at 4 instead.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mahmadullah's their number four bat on merit right now tbh. I don't think Rahim giving up keeping would make him bat any better.
Yeah he threw his wicket away frustratingly a couple of times but he still averaged 30 odd in the series batting in the top four, which makes him much more valuable than Hom or Rabbi if they want to find a spot for a better gloveman.