• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
Want another record? This is the first Bangladesh tour thread to be over 100 pages long

Best Bangladesh series ever

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Never mind the game situation, the important thing is what did you have for breakfast?
Flibberty often posts about missing stuff when he's in the kitchen; makes me wonder how far away it is from the living room if he can't even hear the commentary while he's in there.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Flibberty often posts about missing stuff when he's in the kitchen; makes me wonder how far away it is from the living room if he can't even hear the commentary while he's in there.
Kids usually change the channel as soon as I leave the room.

Sausage sandwich for me, sausage, egg, beans and bacon for kids.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cook has had more runs down leg this innings than Kane Williamson had in the bathroom
It'd be interesting to see his wagon wheel; it feels like he's scored absolutely everything square of the wicket. Cook gonna Cook I know but it seems really exaggerated in this innings.

Howe_zat

Audio File
About time capitano got something, his previously awesome average in Asia has taken a hit this series. Be a wise time to get the 30th test ton, if only to remind everyone how good he is.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Mushfiqur is very insistent on bowling Hom's off spin to the left handers but he's just not a frontline bowler. Not bowled two balls in a row on a length.