• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

hazsa19

International Regular
This is part of the problem imo. The fear of everyone telling you what a dumb **** you are when you get out sweeping is what holds a lot of people from playing/practicing it.
Yeh. And tbf, although a lot of our players got out sweeping in the 1st match, it must have accounted for a lot of our runs.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Whenever I watch, England bat well. I was watching for most of the Woakes Rashid partnership and stopped watching a few runs before the 9th wicket fell, now this partnership. Going to stop watching soon..

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whenever I watch, England bat well. I was watching for most of the Woakes Rashid partnership and stopped watching a few runs before the 9th wicket fell, now this partnership. Going to stop watching soon..
Have another coffee first

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just imagine how much the England camp would love it if Duckett and Ballance took them home, winning the series and solving a couple of selection questions in the process.

cnerd123

likes this
BD panicking

Bowlers losing their lengths

Mushy making desperate changes in the bowling and field

Tamim giving long deep talks to Mirage

They really have no ****ing clue how to win a test. The mental block is so huge in this team.