• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given the number of prods their batters had at the self-destruct button 296 is still a decent score - I can't see Ballance leading England to victory, but you never know

cnerd123

likes this
God that was an awful stroke from Kamrul.

I dont think BD have enough.

Finally gotten in front of a TV to watch this, so fully expecting to be disappointed.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good to see my Pujara skin criticism getting a mainstream following.

Meanwhile, let's see how good this England team is. Just chase this with such a long batting order against Bangladesh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pujara should be dropped for his **** skin.

Root and Kane for being wimps who get sick eating Street food and having weak colons.

Smith for his piggy nose.

Theyre all awful.