• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
Not expecting to see the seamer then?
I don't know why he was picked

They must really rate his reverse swing ability. He's not express pace and England have no real rabbits in the tail that he could possibly blow out. He isn't accurate enough to bowl a tight spell at any stage. He can't bat, isn't a spectacular fielder...

BD really need one of these two soon.

cnerd123

likes this
Man Bangladesh were 170/1 and England were 69/5 yet England are probably going to get the first innings lead.

Cricket is such a dumb sport sometimes

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man Bangladesh were 170/1 and England were 69/5 yet England are probably going to get the first innings lead.

Bloody hell ***** - I get accused of having a glass half empty outlook but I reckon there's a hole in the bottom of your glass

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I was optimistic for once and look what happened.

Hope is the source of all misery.

Don't tempt me to let out the most enormous and accentuated 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh' of all time after all your Kiwaaaaaaaahing posting in the India/NZ thread

cnerd123

likes this
He literally just reviewed a ball that came off the middle of the bat

What the actual **** Mushy

Why are you such a dumb ****ing ****

cnerd123

likes this
Shakib why the **** did you let him review it. Why didnt you just tell him stfu it came off the bat don't waste our reviews plz