• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
Might be good to bring Shakib back on with two right handers at the crease - also arguably the two most in form batsmen

cnerd123

likes this
Taijul is actually a quality spinner. I feel he's a bit underrated because he's yet another Bangladesh SLA bowler, and has an ugly action, but he's quite good.

Between Taijul, Shakib and Mehedi, BD have quite a spin attack. Then you got a solid top 3 in Tamim, Kayes V2.0 and Mominul. And Mushy and Shakib can still bat. And we have Fizzy.

BD maybe 1 fast bowler, and 1-2 middle order batsmen away from a proper quality team. And we've got Moses, Taskin, Sabbir, Nasir all in the frame. Very promising.

Also need to get over their inability to win crucial moments, but hopefully that happens sooner than later.

cnerd123

likes this
there is a definite tactics that miraz using but he should come otw, not the right time now
I figure Mushy wants one left armer operating to these two at all times, so Mehedi at one end and Taijul at the other, eventually swapped with Shakib and Hom when they get tired.

I'd defo try Shakib for a few overs tho. A wicket now would be huge.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I figure Mushy wants one left armer operating to these two at all times, so Mehedi at one end and Taijul at the other, eventually swapped with Shakib and Hom when they get tired.

I'd defo try Shakib for a few overs tho. A wicket now would be huge.
dont mind shakib and taijul operating together now