• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
I hope they take the opportunity to bat Stokes up the order in the ODIs.

Something like

Roy
Duckett
Stokes
Buttler
Bairstow
Billings
Moeen
Woakes
Willey
Plunkett
Rashid

They will probably just use Vince as a poor man's Root and stick with the same order they had in the summer though.

Shady Slim

International Coach
I hope they take the opportunity to bat Stokes up the order in the ODIs.

Something like

Roy
Duckett
Stokes
Buttler
Bairstow
Billings
Moeen
Woakes
Willey
Plunkett
Rashid

They will probably just use Vince as a poor man's Root and stick with the same order they had in the summer though.
bit light on keepers imo

Howe_zat

Audio File
I've never seen him bowl but I assume he's probably better than Rubel Hossain. Is that unfair? It feels unfair.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone is better than rubel atm. I dont mind even Taposh Baisya (Nufan's favorite bowler from bd)
What happened to Rubel? Wasn't he the WC 2015 hero with those yorkers against England?

Al Amin is okay but he was getting hammered in the World T20 earlier this year.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now that Rubel is trash again will his ex fiance bring up those rape charges again?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
What happened to Rubel? Wasn't he the WC 2015 hero with those yorkers against England?

Al Amin is okay but he was getting hammered in the World T20 earlier this year.
He engaged in some misconduct with BCB and they dropped him then got injured. This was his comeback series and looked absolutely trash

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What happened to these guys?

Robiul Islam
Abul Hasan
Both still play domestic cricket; they haven't been too successful of late though.

CW as a whole (and myself too, individually) really thought Robiul was going to be decent. There were many complaints about his non-selection early on but he just regressed further and further from that point. He doesn't even always get selected domestically anymore.

Last edited: