• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is a really good point. The answer is, it depends on what argument you want to make at the time, and more importantly who you're arguing with.. So say we are playing England and I want to tip a bucket on them and piss off Corrin as well as annoy *****, I'll say Stokes did some downhill skiing against a **** side, but if someone from the subcontinent is saying he's no good when he misses out in a game, I'll happily point to these runs as proof of what a good player he is, given the match situation and the pitch etc etc

Won't bother with Ali though. He's a finger spinning allrounder and they're all a waste of time.
Mate, you know you don't need to make an effort to piss me off

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The important question now is when Stokes and Ali are analysed a year from now on CW, will these runs be deemed worthy or discarded because at CW, we don't consider Bangladesh and Zimbabwe for purposes of discussion
Would you diregard that Inzi ton against Bangladesh from 10 or so years ago?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
3 things are certain to happen today

1. weldone posts another one of his hilarious Bengali translations
2. ***** posts another list of highly specific predictions, still high on the confidence of his accurate predictions in the first ODI despite getting most things wrong thereafter
3. Bangladesh lose

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Furball - 210
Brumbers - 230
Howe 241
Hazza - 243
Dan 247
SK Dave - 252
Starfighter - 255
Flib - 266
Drive Club - 275
Adders - 310
AZH - 400 (
:laugh:)
Howe the winner then.......long way short of what I thought, but thanks to AZH's Gambhiring meant I wasn't the futherest out.

91Jmay

International Coach
Really bad run out, 10 extra runs could be vital. Broad/Woakes need to make up for it now. Wonder who gets the new ball.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh will reach 100/2 at which point there'll be a few panic attacks among our resident England contingent, and then they'll promptly collapse for 150 or so.

91Jmay

International Coach
New ball wickets absolutely crucial. It is easier to survive when ball goes softer.

Bangladesh looking aggressive though, if they get off to a flier will put the cat amongst the pigeons for sure.