• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminder Smith and Williamson would never have played a shot like that let alone reviewed it.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When will our bats learn that it is hard enough on these tracks without playing the low percentage sweep shots which we invariably **** up anyway?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That is a horrible shot. We seem to have decided that we have to show lots of 'intent' for some reason.
I know, it's just one of those times I just don't understand modern Test cricket. Playing sweeps to perfectly straight balls, cook seemed to want to cut the ball, but then saw he had to play defensively and he just steered it to slip. Honestly without sounding too old-fashioned what is wrong with playing yourself in and waiting for the bad ball.

*grumbling old man mode*

Well consistent start at least.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I wouldn't get my hopes too high as an Indian fan watching this. Our pitches seem to turn a lot slower than this one.