• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak win both one day and test

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRIC_LOVER

Cricket Spectator
I am neither supporting Pak nor india.Just unbiased person judging on the strength of the teams.Well everyone knows indian batiing is better, but in my view Laxman and to some extent Dravid are not one day batsmen.If india is going to have the same 7+4 line up, i am sure they end up loosing this one day series by 4-1 or 5-0.
indian bowlers are not of international standard they cant take 20 wickets in a test match and at the sametime cant restrict pak batsmen in the one dayers. My verdict is 1-0 in test for pak and 4-1 or 5-0 for pak in one dayers.Any takers???

Status
Not open for further replies.