• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

Moss

International Vice-Captain
I've no idea why he's so highly rated by so many of the kiwi contingent, guy's a talentless hack.
He put in some pretty good performances in his first 2 years of international cricket, showed a fair amount of promise. His game has noticeably regressed since then, getting out in infuriating ways and seemingly devoid of scoring options, of course the injuries haven't helped. Ironically he had a pretty good test series with the bat against Australia earlier in the year. Neesham seems in a slightly better cricketing space at the moment.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We, as members of the Reasonable And Nonpartisan Desi Indians (RANDI*) unfortunately have to silently cop the wrath of people who work themselves up over Indian cricket thanks to absolute degenerates in the Indian media, administrators, fans and players.

I've come to realise there isn't any point in complaining when an umpiring decision goes against us and someone inevitably pipes up with "review it, ****s", when Burgey posts "best fielding side in the world" for the 100th time and especially when sledger steps into Cricket Chat solely to take a dump on Tendulkar.

Instead, if we keep our heads down and continue our good work, perhaps one day we may influence the rest of the Indian community into changing their ways.

Yours Truly,
Daemon
Founder of RANDI

\o
.|\
/\

*Please don't infract me
we've come so far :')

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was not a petition - if you were a RANDI, you knew it in your heart

I suppose if it existed today, the movement would be banned as a inappropriate ***ual reference