• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
He's got good hands and a strong arm but he doesn't move very well anymore and it is noticeable especially in white ball cricket. That is a dire shot, shame as he did well.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
All this anger over going off the field during rain, ball change, having bowled a no ball taking a wicket, and Ashwin just comes on and gets him first ball. Too awesome xD

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I really think Watling needs to go up the order. His innings take time, and every single innings he seems to be battling away while a succession of tail-enders fall at the other end. We've seen in the past the results when he gets in a partnership with one of the top order.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wagner and Henry can both bat properly can't they?
Yup. The more I think about it the more I feel Southee not being in the team has benefitted NZ greatly. They don't have him bowling trash with the new ball upfront and without his "batting" at number 9,10, their lower order looks a lot more stubborn.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really think Watling needs to go up the order. His innings take time, and every single innings he seems to be battling away while a succession of tail-enders fall at the other end. We've seen in the past the results when he gets in a partnership with one of the top order.
Yeah, either he should bat one spot higher or they need to tell their tailender s to block instead of 6theeing it.

Flem274*

123/5
it's nice having a real batsman at #7 though

i suppose if his body could cope with the gloves and the higher batting position he would be perfect at #5, but it would give the intent brigade free rein lower down

91Jmay

International Coach
Bit of reverse there. Hope Rohit gets a century in second innings after coming in with lead at 300+ already. Would be hilarious.