• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Is this really true? I don`t spend a lot of time on other forums in general (or social media for that matter)... but the few other forums I joined there is like 5 to 10 posts a day when things are busy!

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bring back Richard :ph34r:

More seriously, think forums as a medium is declining. Most people seem happy with stuff like Reddit and Facebook.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i think the more pressing issue for topics taking up space or whatevr is those damn furniture ads

Watson33

U19 12th Man

More seriously, think forums as a medium is declining. Most people seem happy with stuff like Reddit and Facebook.
Yeah this is the case for me. I hardly come on here because there's loads of cricket related stuff on twitter and reddit.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year

Facebook pretty much killed everything else that was cool on the internet before - msn, blogs, hotmail, forums, yahoo, chatrooms

Having said that, every other forum I was a part of has died or is dying. CW is the only place that still has active participation, even if at a much lower level than what we were used to.

Chrish

International Debutant
As a long time lurker I found out long ago this forum is about quality rather than quantity as completely opposed to pp or ICF.

But yeah it can do with bit more traffic

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So he is following the Cook trend who's not getting that many hundreds anymore. Looks like he'll fall short of the record then.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Or it's like draft threads drive out good threads.
Here we go, let's ****can the thing that keeps traffic coming thru the site when there's no good cricket on. thumbsup

And, if you think draft threads drive out good threads, link to a couple of the crackers you've started. 8-)