• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Rise to Number 1

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Most British and Australian people I have met are not into cricket, don't care about the Ashes. The Aussies at least knew what Ashes was but the Brits I met from Liverpool were like "WTF is Ashes?" That does not mean that an Ashes win is not a tremendous achievement.
please don't make the mistake of thinking Liverpool is representative of the rest of England

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How jizzworthy would an India Pakistan test series be right now? Pakistan slight favourites imo, even if they play us in India.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think ashwin will be as effective against Pakistan as he has been against other sides (he will still be effective though). Younis against Ashwin would be so good to watch
Yes, (Younis, Misbah, Sarfraz) vs (Ashwin, Jadeja) will be mouth-watering contest.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Amir swing vs kohli
Pujara/Vijay batting against Yasir
Wahab banging it in and Rahane attempting to pull everything for four
Younis vs Ashwin

Dammit just give it to us :cry:

vcs

Perfect time for an India vs Pakistan test series for the undisputed no.1 ranking.
Would never happen with the current political situation. And while I have been clamoring for this to happen for a while, it's better left alone at the moment.

OverratedSanity

How jizzworthy would an India Pakistan test series be right now? Pakistan slight favourites imo, even if they play us in India.
Especially if they play us in India imo. Wouldn't be confident with most of our lineup vs Yasir on a turner. UAE generally doesn't turn quite as much.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Would never happen with the current political situation. And while I have been clamoring for this to happen for a while, it's better left alone at the moment.
Well yes it's futile. But too annoying to ignore and move on.