• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey bouncer-send me the clip

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
hey bouncer can u send me the clip that u have playing beneath your name....the one with shoaib bowling that yorker

or can u tell me where i can get it
thanx

Bouncer

State Regular
Do u just want that clip or the whole game, it was a test match between India and Pak, India were i guess 141/1 and Pakistan first innings total was 181 after being 26/6 before lunch at first day, anyway thats when Shoaib (like so many other pakistani bowlers in Past)destroyed Dravid and sachin on sussive balls.

If u want to get it try Pakistanimedia.com forums, we have lots of kool stuff there too like highlights of cricket matches etc.

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
thanx man thanx alot

ya ....who can forget the match.....the two wonder bowls that left the indians reeling

the same thing is gonna happen again

come on shoaib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

masterblaster

International Captain
Is there any animations of Sachin Tendulkar smacking Shoaib Akhtar for 6 over point?

If there is, Id like to get it!

Are there any Indian animation sites?

Choora

State Regular
masterblaster said:
Is there any animations of Sachin Tendulkar smacking Shoaib Akhtar for 6 over point?

If there isn't, then we will get plenty from the comming Indo-Pak series.

:lol: :lol:

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Choora said:
If there isn't, then we will get plenty from the comming Indo-Pak series.

:lol: :lol:
:lol: But there be plenty more of all the indians middle stumps shattered by the mighty pak bowlers