• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I've had enough, Virat Kohli.......

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. I m hardly Punter's biggest fan here but he seems to be the last guy who would worry about something like that.

Debris

International 12th Man
I initially thought he meant the best in all formats, but then the article talks about Tests. Maybe Ponting was asked the question in an ambiguous way. In Tests, it's pretty clear that Smith is No. 1 ATM.
He is just keeping up a proud tradition of past Australian players dismissing current ones. The cases of a past Australian batsman considering a current one as the best in the world is pretty much non-existent.