• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I've had enough, Virat Kohli.......

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Smith was always a dickhead.
What'd he do pre-captaincy (other than being completely overrated as being entertaining by Spikey and his crew because he wore a onesie in a photo) worthy of being called a dickhead?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What'd he do pre-captaincy (other than being completely overrated as being entertaining by Spikey and his crew because he wore a onesie in a photo) worthy of being called a dickhead?
When he was in juniors he was hitting warm-up balls into a pack of spectators one time and laughed when one hit a kid

Supposedly a true story

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't like his face

morgieb

If I was going to wahh about anything it'd be him picking Langer.
I think the logic with Langer was that he wanted an opening partnership that has batted together before, and tbf I would be picking the partnership that left me a great platform to dominate too. (especially given Ponting's best years were during the time they were opening and he was at 3)

Surprised Kallis is batting 3 and Sangakkara 6. Surely you'd swap them?

OverratedSanity

Nah, Kallis would be wasted at no. 6. Also Sanga's the keeper so it makes sense to give him a smaller batting workload.

flibbertyjibber

Ponting is one of those guys who's been surprisingly good post-retirement. Watching him play and captain a side you'd assume he's a raging arrogant prick who knows **** all about tactics but he's actually quite good. He's been great in the BBL.
He has been excellent in the small amount I have seen him do. Wish we got him over here instead of Warne. Adds a very good modern captains view to it all too and doesn't just slag other captains off but tries to tell you why they may have done what they did.

Gob

International Coach
Yeah Punter is awesome. I think he became an awesome guy post giving up the captaincy actually.

Being captain makes many people pricks I reckon, pressure must be just ridiculous.
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Gob

International Coach
As fer topic i think Housie is going bit ott here. Virat's biggest problem is his lack of runs in India. He has got like what 3 tons over there and frankly its weird cos usually its the other way around and also he is pretty good against spin.