• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South African/New Zealand draft

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
To further clarify- Kepler Wessells would be eligible as a SA even though he played for Australia, because he played for SA as well.

Flem274*

123/5
I really don't see the harm in including Zimbabweans. You'd have to be pretty miserable to get up in arms over the inclusion of a country who will contribute a few handy players, but not a full set, when there are two other test playing nations involved (and barely a great spinner between them).

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I really don't see the harm in including Zimbabweans. You'd have to be pretty miserable to get up in arms over the inclusion of a country who will contribute a few handy players, but not a full set, when there are two other test playing nations involved (and barely a great spinner between them).
Sorry, my mistake in that post. Zimbabwe are included.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
R1
sthphndnsn - Clive Rice
morgieb - Jacques Kallis
kingkallis - Richard Hadlee
The Battlers Prince - Dale Steyn
Flem - Ross the Boss
jimmy10
Red Hill
AndrewB
Zinzan