• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warne shows his superiority over Macgill

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
i don't think there is any doubt that warne is better than Macgill, however tom you must realise that an offie can be better than a leggie, oh and have fun truencing off school tomorrow

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tom Halsey said:
More importantly, Warne today showed his superiority over Murali.
Just reached home and logged on and I'm greeted by two stupid comments...

In response to this one, Murali has more wickets in this match to date. 6 for 119 beats 5 for 116 last time I checked.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Tom Halsey said:
By his 'brilliant' standards it is.
So your judging someone for not taking wickets as cheaply as he usually does simply because he's playing the best side in the world? He took 6 in the 1st innings, and Hayden, who's a damn good player of spin, just got hold of him for once. No worries, he'll be back.

twctopcat

International Regular
So Murali takes 6-59 and 5-153 against Warne's "stunning" 5-116 and suddenly Warne has the better of him. Let's wait until the end of day 5 for such an analysis. One swallow doesn't make a summer.