• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time England Draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Howe informed me of 3 players he was interested in, 1 of those was Herbie Sutcliffe.

The other 2 were Joe Root and Jim Laker so that's who he's getting.

Pick again pothas!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Missed MM's post there, Brian Statham then thanks.

Regular updates help.

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
will do an update every 2 rounds starting at the end of this round

if that's too infrequent i'm sorry consider it a personal reading challenge for yourself

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
4 posts earlier Laker was taken. 4 posts. shove your updates up your
I was being sarcastic you goose since I had missed it from a couple of posts back. No need to get your knickers in a twist your laddy

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
will do an update every 2 rounds starting at the end of this round

if that's too infrequent i'm sorry consider it a personal reading challenge for yourself
It's just annoying if anything dude, especially when using the forum on your phone, it means you have to navigate across pages & memorize all these names. Ideally, you want to keep the draft updated every two pages or so. Your drafts are usually awesome bro, so hopefully you'll keep this one nicely updated because I have no idea whose turn it currently is, probably mine!