• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can Ashwin beat Murali's 800?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
OMG I don't see how such a fantastic cricketer gets so much hate here!

**** off guys - go and cry in the Alastair Cook thread - who has been a far lesser cricketer than Ashwin

Last edited:

Bolo

State Captain
Average is so misleading. People need to stop hiding behind stats. Ashwin bowled poorly when the game and series was still live, if he ends up taking some cheap wickets in the dead rubber it doesn't mean he had a good series.

It's infuriating because he clearly has the skills and tools to succeed overseas - he put in some good spells in unhelpful conditions in Australia and bowled really well the first test here. But somehow that all just disappears. It's kinda like Harbhajan now, who would just bowl rubbish darts test to test, but then every now and then would flight the ball and take a five-fer and look like a world beater. I wish I knew what is going on - is it just a psychological thing, or is it a rhythm/fitness thing, were/are they being instructed to bowl that way.
Man, we really hate Virats captaincy. We have moved on from him making poor calls to him actively instructing players to do everything wrong. Or maybe we aren't really on new ground #Intent

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
OMG I don't see how such a fantastic cricketer gets so much hate here!

**** off guys - go and cry in the Alastair Cook thread - who has been a far lesser cricketer than Ashwin
What the actuall ****? Lay off the drugs weldone....seriously.

Borges

International Regular
Can't believe people are actually making up fake quotes to hate on him. Pathetic.
I would guess that the purpose of making up a fake quote such as this, which is so obviously fake, is not hate; but to have a good laugh at the expense of the poor sods who may swallow it hook, line and sinker. Laugh away the frustration of having lost a closely fought series.