• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

His face is....His muscles are....

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Internally handsome or internally handsome?

Internally Sachin Tendulkar.

Externally Rahul Dravid.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nikhil4eva said:
Uhhhh...I dont look at Cricketers that way
Nor do I.. But the general consensus among girls I know is Boucher or Graeme Smith...
Smith can't be bad if he gets Miss South Africa... !

VanNooten

Cricket Spectator
New here and just testing out how I look so, just ignore me. :p

Ooops, I am waterboy!
Please start me off as message carrier for the team.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The poll done at the World Cup last year had names like Corey Collymore, Wasim Akram, Brett Lee and Sachin Tendulkar come out on top.

Bapu Rao Swami

U19 12th Man
Beleg said:
Who is/was the most handsome person ever to grace the game of cricket?

I don't want to sound gay but I was in Europe and America as a professor for some months. There were some students in my class that thought Michael Bevan was very hot, if I'm correct Bevan even is a model. They also mentioned Damien Martyn, Courtney Walsh, Andy Blingaut and someone else I think Mckenzie of SA or something.

PommieMacGill

State Regular
Well, i'll say Greville Stevens. Was an English All-Rounder who bowled Leggie's. In one book I have called 'The World's Greatest Leg-Spin Bowlers' he is done as being "as handsome as a film-star" so he can't of been a bad looking chap.

Wasn't half a good cricketer as well!