• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Baffling comments on Cricinfo pages and elsewhere. From cricket experts, those commenting have become weather forecast soothsayers with alleged 100% results. Since when is the Indian cricket team and its management supposed to rely on weather forecasts?

Let's not forget, this is the country which has an MRF Rainday- forecast of India's first rainy day- which is almost always- wrong! If the team management never relies on weather forecasts and always plays Tests with five days planned out, that may be why they batted till 500.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I only just realised they actually got some play in this morning before the rain came -- only three overs, but that was enough to get Chandrika :lol:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I only just realised they actually got some play in this morning before the rain came -- only three overs, but that was enough to get Chandrika :lol:
Surely one of the worst openers ever from the top eight.

Like I know Barath and Powell and Johnson hardly set the world alight but I can't imagine that someone with a functioning brain actually thinks this guy can bat better than any of those options.

Last edited:

Burner

International Regular
That's pathetic. Hours lost to rain doing absolutely nothing and they still need their ****ing lunch break...

Daemon

Heavy rain now, just as the players have had enough rest from that brutal 15 over session.

Burgey

Fmd the West Indies just flat out stink.

Will be boycotting all of their nations on my Caribbean odyssey next year in protest. ****s.

OverratedSanity

He scored runs in Australia tbf. He's just **** at home for some reason.
It's not just that he isn't getting runs though. He looked like a tailender against the short ball in this innings, was a little embarassing to watch.He's never looked this terrible.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I was just looking at the records of everyone playing and take a look at the difference in conversion rates from the top 5 in each team.

West Indies:
53 50's / 19 100's

India
29 50's / 33 100's

Last edited: