• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

Motorwada

Banned
This after 6 years of Steyn being number 1. Uncanny how similar it is to the fortunes of the SA test side. They were consistently number 1 for probably the longest period this decade since the Australian team of the 00s, and since being dethroned, the top ranked test teams will keep playing musical chairs just like top ranked test bowlers
Tbh I see us holding the no 1 ranking for a year at least simply due to the fact that the fixtures for the next year and a half are in our favour.

WI away (ongoing)
NZ home
Eng home
Oz home
Bang home
SL away
Pak home (will prolly be cancelled but I fancy our chances against a Younis/Misbah less Pakistan if the tour goes through)

And then in Dec 2017 we'll start our away leg with a 4 match tour to SA followed by 5 match tour to Eng and a 4 match tour to Oz.

Thankfully the BCCI has interspersed these three series with WI/SL at home so even if we lose points in the outside SC tours we can regain them in the in-between tours.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The talent is there. Even in our Under 19 tournament that has just started there are 2 or 3 bowling extremely quickly. The issue is that none of them are ready for test cricket and the FC experience is rubbish because they play on pitches tailor made for spinners and bell opening spells of 3 or 4 overs and then that's pretty much it because the spinners bowl the opposition out.
I see what you're saying but there's something about this one. He's not ready, he won't play but it's great to see him brought into the set-up because there's some serious talent there.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. there are 3 tests gng on right now and all 3 on the TEN network here in INdia... Its their 2 months in the spotlight I guess :)

morgieb

I am personally offended by the standard of West Indies cricket. It's one thing to get blown away away from home, quite another in your own backyard...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
After looking at the pitch and seeing the result of the toss I quickly jumped on West Indies opening partnership being under 20.5 which paid $1.88. I also put a small amount on Holder top scoring this innings at $19.

vcs

Some lovely shots from Blackwood TBF. Looking at the state of his defensive game, he's doing the right thing here.

91Jmay

International Coach
Well done Blackwood. Double it in quick time to wrestle back that momentum. These two bat the session out then it should be an ok one after the calamity start.