• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here you are hurricane, new avatar pic for a month. Not in your Overrated XI but I know being the purist you are you can't possibly be a fan of his batting style, coupled with the fact he's an aussie

glenn-maxwell-100-v-sri-lanka-sydney.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I think that was probably out... but I think that was a good decision, can not overturn based on that. Latham's decision was incorrect.

Flametree

International 12th Man
What are the qualifications for being a third umpire do you think? Because if it's just hitting yes/no buttons at complete random I reckon I could do it cheaper than the ones they employ...

vandem

International 12th Man
I didn't see a good replay - was it clearly hitting glove and not armguard or the wristband part of the glove?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Comment on Cricinfo

Avashen Padayac: "Isn't it funny that Dale Steyn cannot bowl like this on the grand stages? I mean, look at the last world cup, if it weren't for Morne Morkel, SA would not have even made it to the semi's."

91Jmay

International Coach
I don't get how Illingworth can see the replays of Latham and think "yeah I'm convinced he has hit that" and then see the replays of Watling and think "no glove there". The lack of consistency is really quite something.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
What was the comment from NZ dressing room.. there was 54 play and misses by the SA batsmen in the first innings. Watching that highlight it looks like the NZ batsmen have played and missed at 54 deliveries in the last 15 overs.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He plays with such hard hands and his feet are stuck in cement. I'd love to see him go well but just can't see it, not at this point in time anyway.
I don't know that he has here. He's looked to play it pretty late and hasn't often fenced at the ball when it's moved. He seems to be finding a way to cope with it as good as anyone in his side has tbh.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Well done to these two... excellent partnership under pressure.

But how the hell does van Zyl get a bowl before Piedt!