• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Personally was just pleased we got past 30 overs less than 5 down and with one of the big two still in. Still difficult batting but have a chance now to make something of the innings.
Three down at 30 overs... Next time: Shut mouth until 40 overs.

Can't see any of the tail hanging round, could be 150 AO easily.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
No.. will never drop Philander, people always say that he will get smacked in flat/subcontinent conditions and he always does well. He is accurate and always find something from the seam/pitch.
Morkel is more suited to bowling in Australia than Philander. He was SA's best bowler across the series last time.
I will always pick Philander against Australia because he moves the ball and Australia has a major problem against lateral movement of any kind. Even good ol Bracewell can destroy them.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Dougeh was looking pretty good, but Rabada is better.

and **** ME how do you keep sending Southee out at 9? Wagner can bat ffs

Will he meme his way to 12 (4)?

Shady Slim

International Coach
tbf southee could either smack piedt for six sixes or get caught at long on

or he could bat reasonably and matu-ok but still

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Played KW, hope he doesn't toss his wicket away with an unworthy slog. Really deserves a * for this innings.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, can't remember the last time Tim played out an entire over without either taking a giant slog, or getting out meekly.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, love KW feeding Southee the strike against Rabada. "**** off Tim, I've done enough hard work for today, it was your useless pies that got us into this ****** state in the first place, why don't you take the strike for a change?"