• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bad Luck Shane

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Still can't get the elusive Ton, but I did find this bit of commentary from cricinfo:

"NZ not willing to concede this single"

Now he's saved the follow on, NZ need to go at it tomorrow and rack up 220 or so in the 1st 2 sessions, and have a go - you never know, in 48 hours we could have a new team at the top of the Test Rankings, I for one certainly hope so!

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
It was pretty funny to see, but still, in front of a home crowd maybe, but in front of the australian publick? i dunno about that.

Andre

International Regular
i recon warnie will get a ton...now hes been so close he will want 1 even more

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
Not warney :) lol

the fat guy in the crowd with the home-made "warney's grouse at cricket" t-shrit on. When warnie got out this big fella went nuts :) jumpin on his hat and stuff....that guy'll be famous

Sudeep

International Captain
Ladies and Gentlemen, on the occasion of Marc about to reach 20,000 posts, I did some digging up and this was the first thread CREATED by him.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yeh personally i think murali will always be ahead of him... and will finish MUCH ahead of him. but i think warne is a better bowler.

PY

International Coach
Don't you get taught English until you are 16 in Australia? :D

Ah.....now I remember. That's when you graduate from young offenders' institutes to real prisons isn't it? ;)

:laugh: