• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a bunch of dudes vote on the best looking male cricketer since 2000

Shady Slim

International Coach
an answer to the age old question "who is the best equipped to judge male cricketers on looks" finally comes with "a forum of fans of cricket online comprised mainly of guys"

the format is similar to BOTM, and when we get max nominations (a number which is "whenever votes don't come any more") voting on the best looking male cricketer since 2000 begins

criteria:
-each poster gets four nominations
-to get a player up for voting they need two nominations
-the player must have played at least five tests since 2000
-serious entries only pls don't give me dave warner (unless you are in to seedy facial hair, not one to judge...)

my nominations:
Faf du Plessis
Tim Southee
Mitchell Johnson
Shane Watson

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damien Martyn
Shane Bond

C'mon, Du Plessis? His chin is way too prominent. Mitch? Could eat an apple through a tennis racquet and has way too many tattoos. Watson? :laugh: :laugh:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can I please anti-vote Brett Lee's gelled up 11 year old hair lame wicket celebrating dorky ass

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
QUALIFIED
Kumar Sangakkara
Damien Martyn
Shane Bond
Brett Lee
Stephen Fleming

PENDING
Faf du Plessis
Tim Southee