• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

a bunch of dudes vote on the best looking male cricketer since 2000

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Vettori was the sole source of interest for my girlfriend when I took her to a test match a few years back so I'll give him a nomination. But it has to be Vettori in one of his clean/rough shaven phases. Apparently the bushranger beard that he periodically sported was a major turn-off.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
disagree with all 5..Mahela is the only one who has decent looks (but not that good) - other 4 are worse
Man I can't reconcile any of what you're saying with my eyes.

Younis is miles better looking than mahela.

smash84

The Tiger King
That maybe true as long as Afridi doesn't have that idiotic expression on his face - but that's only seen when he's sleeping I guess.

He ruins his natural good looks with facial expressions like this one:
http://cache.pakistantoday.com.pk/afridi.png
I can't see the pic, it doesn't show up but Afridi is easily the most good looking cricketer from the subcontinent who debuted in the last 2 decades. I have seen a lot of them in real life and Afridi stands out. Haven't seen Kohli live but I don't think he has naturally good features (not a good nose especially).

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
some of the afghan guys go alright. Dawlat Zadran and Naib in his younger days maybe.

Zinzan

Okay, since we're a bunch of chicks rating males looks......

Scott Styris - Close thread

cnerd123

likes this
Surprised there has been no Mayank Dagar love tbh

His instagram is full of goodies (including shirtless pics)

TheJediBrah

Absolutely lmao'ing at some of the serious suggestions ITT

Alistair Cook is a given IMO
Shane Watson & Brett Lee obviously
There are some very decent looking Pakistani cricketers recently too, strong jaw lines. I'd give Sohail Tanvir the last spot, just to keep things diverse.

Daemon

Absolutely lmao'ing at some of the serious suggestions ITT

Alistair Cook is a given IMO
Shane Watson & Brett Lee obviously
There are some very decent looking Pakistani cricketers recently too, strong jaw lines. I'd give Sohail Tanvir the last spot, just to keep things diverse.
Tanvir? You're ****ting me right?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
IMO every 2000s Pakistani cricketer needs to be disbarred for still sporting those 90s centre part hairstyles.