• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best ODi uniform

Best ODi uniform?

• Australia

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • India

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • England

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • South Africa

• Zimbabwe

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Bangladesh

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nibbs

International Captain
when was that? if it was 70s, 80s that acceptable. But in todays game, it wouldn't be?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nibblet said:
word. I think the NZ kit has the X factor. When I see the Australians kit, I think gay gay gay. What kind of men dress in yellow?
Yet the Aussies are probably manlier than us all, so what does that say about us Nibblet (you included)?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
The day you and Neil praise anything Australian then I will put Vusi Simbana is a great player in my sig.
Is that them both praising them about the same thing?

If so, Neil should post something praising them for the way George Gregan accepted defeat in the Rugby World Cup Final and was sporting in his acceptance of the better side winning.

Nibblet would agree to that, I'm sure! ;)

Langeveldt

Soutie
nibblet said:
word. I think the NZ kit has the X factor. When I see the Australians kit, I think gay gay gay. What kind of men dress in yellow?

hehehe... Sole member of the NZ terraces???

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Is that them both praising them about the same thing?

If so, Neil should post something praising them for the way George Gregan accepted defeat in the Rugby World Cup Final and was sporting in his acceptance of the better side winning.

Nibblet would agree to that, I'm sure! ;)
Well yes.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Over my dead body would I ever say the following:

"George Gregan is an ambassador for fair play" I mean it was obvious in the World Cup Semi Final that Gregan was simply telling Justin Marshall "better luck next time" rather than "4 more years you ******* ****** *****!"

or:

"England are worthy world champions who play an exciting brand of rugby"

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nibblet said:
Erm winning ones?

The so-called "X" Factor means nothing to a team's performance.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
Over my dead body would I ever say the following:

"George Gregan is an ambassador for fair play" I mean it was obvious in the World Cup Semi Final that Gregan was simply telling Justin Marshall "better luck next time" rather than "4 more years you ******* ****** *****!"

or:

"England are worthy world champions who play an exciting brand of rugby"
Anyone got a link to the sour grapes picture? :lol: