• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

H.S Draft- combined sum of XI's test high scores not to exceed 1000 (negotiable)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Haha ya I thought Barry and Procter could be the first 2 picks (Imran and McGrath are both very good value picks too, of course)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to having all of my first choice picks wiped out before I get my first pick in either lol. Procter is an absolute steal at 48, I doubt there is a better possible selection than him in this draft at all.

If only Dizzy didn't make that double ton!

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
also I don't see why everyone is going gaga over the McGrath choice. Would have been great when his best was y'know, before that famous innings(believe he never even got above 40 ever again before or after) but a 61 is pretty high compared to some peers isn't it? I dunno

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
also I don't see why everyone is going gaga over the McGrath choice. Would have been great when his best was y'know, before that famous innings(believe he never even got above 40 ever again before or after) but a 61 is pretty high compared to some peers isn't it? I dunno
he is the best fast bowler ever. see Ambrose had a low high score also.

Most good bowlers have made some decent runs.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
My plan was to hope people would forget B.Richards and to take him next round.

Procter was an inspired selection. I had no idea he had such a low high score.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
still think there are better value options out there but you're right, he is a contender for best fast bowler ever