• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Strangest place a cricket shot of yours has ended up?

Hbk4894

Banned
In someone's garden for me , though it happened when I was in primary and our primary was next to a few gardens

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hit my dad's car as he was driving up the street to watch me during an U/10s game. Believe he had ducked down the road for a sausage roll and Oak. It was a fine clip off the legs for six

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
8 of us decided that we should rather play tennis-ball cricket than attending the boring inorganic chemistry class. So we are playing in the university ground while the class is going on with the remaining students in the adjacent building. And soon I hit a massive sixer towards the cow corner (Ross Taylor style) and the ball enters the class through the open window.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I've smacked a pull shot for a one bounce four directly into the passenger door of the bowler's (parents') moving car.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hit one for four which went up a slope through some trees across the bowling green and won the end in progress over the far side of it.

Stapel

International Regular
I'll be man enough to admit it was of my bowling, rather than my batting, but I've been smashed for six of an overpiched ball, which went far and deep over my head, over the bushes, pavement and bicycle lane, straight on a passing public transportation bus. A very loud bang it was. Must have scared the bejesus out of the passengers.