• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Over Ever

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
No doubt this has been discussed before but my quick search didn't reveal it, and anyway doesn't hurt to discuss again.

Categories
Best ODI over
Best Test match over

Nominate your over by posting a youtube clip of the over.
Only nominations with a youtube clip will be considered. Yes I realise that enforcing a youtube clip rules out most of last century but so be it.

This thread will be open to Sunday for nominations and discussion/lobbying then I will arbitrarily award 1st and 2nd place prizes based on the cases you made and what appears to be consensus in the thread. (Yes this is code for I am too lazy to make a voting thread so will announce the winners).

Please give each video/over a title to help with discussion.

watson

Banned
Gower commentating: Vicious, really vicious. Straight at the target - which in this case was the head.

(OK, they're not really an 'over', but still great to watch from Donald)

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Anyone have Starc swinging it miles at 150kmh against Kane McCullum Taylor in the Tests last year?