• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Over Ever

Kirkut

International Regular
This is one of the reasons as to why I rate Wasim Akram as the most complete fast bowler. At 36 if you can bowl such stuff, wow.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
If anyone wants to weigh in and evaluate the videos that is cool - otherwise will announce winners tommorow.

Thanks for the videos everyone.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i'm gonna say Caddick just coz I dunno how often 4 in one over happened (all 4 to the bowler I mean, no run-outs)

Victor Ian

International Coach
Great thread. A great way of looking at a bowling instead of just seeing a highlights clip of wickets falling. Part of me selects that Shoab Akhtar battering ram video, but I like the idea of building upon a plan and executing. The very first Lillee vid is the winner for me.