• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Word is that Khawaja will miss out, which I guess makes sense considering he wasn't in the original squad but I hope is wrong. He's one of the best batsmen in the country and needs to play, at the expense of Head if need be.

Burgey

Finch v Steyn. lol this'll be hilarious.

And over quickly

Genuinely don't know who several of these ****s are playing for us. Can't remember the last time that happened.

Rabada getting schooled here

Burgey

Never ceases to amaze me how blokes can look so good when a bloke bowls 150 at them but be so clueless when spud spinners toss up pies like they do to our blokes in the subcontinent all the time. Embarrassing.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Flat highveld wicket... 320+ minimum. Rabada looks outta sorts. He also seemed outta sorts against Ireland. Hopefully gets back into form before Test series.