• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Niall

International Coach
Why are SA debuting a new spinner? What's wrong with Piedt and Harmer?
Harmer has gone to Essex, with South Africa increasing the quota requirements and with fewer places for white players he was doomed. I don't think he that major of a loss anyhow, but yeah surprised Piedt is missing.:huh:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I completely agree that Slats looks like he has let himself go. It is probably the haircut. Looks like Mickey Arthur.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
W A I T

With Brett Lee gone, how will the Cricket Show ever recover? It's just not The Cricket Show without Brett Lee

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Vaughan just said de Villiers is in the top three players in the world with Virat Kohli and Joe Root. I can hear the Kiwaaahhs from my living room.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Harmer has gone to Essex, with South Africa increasing the quota requirements and with fewer places for white players he was doomed. I don't think he that major of a loss anyhow, but yeah surprised Piedt is missing.:huh:
Harmer had dropped to 4th choice in SA.... we have some great spinners in this country atm. And the quota issue just made sure of Harmer's choices...