• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Saurabh Sharma

Cricket Spectator
Going to be interesting encounter, a lot of test matches being played, expect a lot of topsy turvy moments in case of rankings........

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I've heard Ch 9 are dropping back to just two commentators at a time instead of 3 per stint as it's been for the past few summers.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warne is looking delightfully plastic this summer.

Anyone interested in a story I heard recently from a reputable source about our legspinning legend?

ajdude

International Coach
that blue logo on the South African kits makes it look like an unlicensed kit from a video game.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah go on. does it involve tinder
Was talking to this bloke from Melbourne, old sort. But one time our conversation moved to cricket and he mentioned this one time he met the King of Spin.

He was at some beach in Melbourne and some guy was blasting out unpleasant tunes from a boombox/iPhone, something of that sort. Anyway my old mate tells this guy to cut it out. The guy blasting the beats then leans over to the guy next to him and whispers something, the third guy sits up and peers down his glasses at my old mate, and what do you know its Shane Keith Warne.

Warnie gets up, puffed his chest out like pigeon apparently and marched over to my old mate. My old mate claims he looked him right in the eye as Warnie got down in front of him and started doing pushups in the sand, ending up doing a grand total of three before heading back to his friend and continuing their enjoyment of horrid beats at a reduced decibel level.

He later apparently went swimming and I have it on good faith he swims like a drowning dog.

But hey when you've taken 700 wickets

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's good to see another cricket killing wicket at the WACA 8-)

Interesting that this PitchScan reckons this is rather dry. Could take turn later on?

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Less than half an hour in and we can already mark this one off

(×) Warne's 99 getting mentioned at the WACA test.