• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah that is fair, Moeen Ali and Rashid are best mates in the England team so happens elsewhere as well. Although Moeen is one of the most popular members of squad as well.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damn, wanted Qdk to get his ridiculous 50 to 100 conversion rate even higher

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Should have sent Miller in. Faf is taking an age to get going and looks like the hundred is playing on Bavuma's mind.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Nice knock from Bavuma. Didn't look good at the start but think de Kock going so well helped him and meant he didn't have to take any real risks. Apparently he will be opening domestically as well in the limited overs stuff this year.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Fantastic knock by Bavuma... happy for him, he just keeps impressing me.

Faf has not been overly impressive recently...

I hope we get a chance to see Pretorius tee off.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bavuma like Amla can't really slog. Didn't have anywhere to go there as he needed to press on and Duminy is doing a Faf.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Bavuma like Amla can't really slog. Didn't have anywhere to go there as he needed to press on and Duminy is doing a Faf.
Yeah.. Bavuma not a slogger.

Faf and DUminy (even Miller) need to show more #intenet. We bat down to number 9 with good hitters... yes the pitch is slowing and ball is getting soft but not being dominate from this position is exactly what SA mindset is missing.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The commentator said a David Miller boundary was "beautiful", I'm thinking of suing for harrassment.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Only got to the 350 because of Berhardien... he was also worth at least an extra 10 runs on Duminys innings cause of his running and intensity...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Not much pace from these two. Pretorius bowling less than 125kph and Phehlukwayo whilst quicker the Irish batsman were walking down to him which they were not doing against Rabada or Parnell. Dwaine does get some bounce though.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
can't find any steams of Aus-Ireland. Ireland going at 3 an over against our ****** pace attack won't do tbh. This ain't no test match, they gotta play some shots

SeamUp

International Coach
Thinking about SA's test squad for Australia. Assuming De Villiers/Morkel are fit & we got confirmation that Morris is targeting Sri Lanka series for come back.

1. COOK
2. ELGAR
3. AMLA
4. DE VILLIERS
5. DU PLESSIS OR DUMINY
6. BAVUMA
7. DE KOCK
8. PHILANDER
9. RABADA
10. STEYN
11. PIEDT

12. JP DUMINY OR FAF DU PLESSIS
13. WAYNE PARNELL
14. MORNE MORKEL
15. KYLE ABBOTT/ANDILE PHEHLUKWAYO

* I can't see them taking two spinners ? Adelaide is the day/night test.

* Morkel could come in for Piedt or Philander at Gabba/WACA.

* I don't think they should take Phehlukwayo. He needs FC cricket to keep developing.