• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
Now they get the new ball and a chance to run through us. **** sake we could have put our foot down against harder new ball, now we get Ballance against Amir. Really poor shot

Stace

First Class Debutant
Root is the new Bell as opposed to Vince, Bell had a glorious period like Joe but then his conversation rate was not good too, got out so many times when set and looking good. If Root ends up following in his footsteps it will turn me off cricket.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's just as well they don't have music in Test cricket, because the ECB would be forking out an awful lot of royalties towards The Wizard of Oz and If Only I Had a Brain.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Agree with the Coms that at least Vince is trying to fix his issues. I don't think hes going to make it as a test match player but it's good to see hes trying to improve.
I haven't been this conflicted about a player. Every time he comes into bat I want to see him get out straight away from the match perspective, but at an individual level without the context of the match, I would love to see him get a score. Obviously very pleasing on the eye and is trying his level best to adjust and curb his natural instinct.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Root just got out with an atrocious, horribly low percentage shot, so now Vince thinks yep I'll play the same shot.