• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

USA 12th team in Champions Trophy

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
I would be very very surprised if NZ or Aus slipped up to the USA.
I wasn't implying any sort of slip-up, but I was saying that talking of records is a bit OTT!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
I wasn't implying any sort of slip-up, but I was saying that talking of records is a bit OTT!
Very true, some of the records in the last World Cup actually came from the lesser teams' players! Davison's 111 anyone?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Ahh yes, but while Davison was playing for a minnow country Canada...he still plays his domestic cricket for an Australian state side.

So he's pretty much got an advantage over most of the other minnow players.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tim said:
And might I add that it's good to see that the ICC have learnt to put all the important matches at the end of each group stage.
Very much so.
I thought that the minute I looked at the schedule.