• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia and South Africa in West Indies ODI Tri-Series

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One thing that never fails to baffle me about professional cricket is how unbelievably incompetent paid umpires can be.

Finch was plumb, given not out. Then the Maxwell one was obviously missing by a country mile, didn't even look close at all, and he gives that one out.

I just don't understand how it happens, Did he rest his eyes and not watch the ball then wake up to everyone appealing?

91Jmay

International Coach
You know this umpire is dog**** if me and thee are agreeing on something. Was one of the worst spells of umpiring you will see.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've just woken up and the first shot I see Wade play is the paddle

I'm glad we're going to lose

91Jmay

International Coach
To be fair, comms thought there was glove on that. Was another howler though, hitting middle of middle given not out.

91Jmay

International Coach
If I was starting a international cricket franchise and I could pick one player I'd probably take Rabada (age obviously a factor).

Gnske

I really can't wait for Sri Lanka, they should play Ajantha Mendis as their only spinner just for a good laugh.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
If I was starting a international cricket franchise and I could pick one player I'd probably take Rabada (age obviously a factor).
Not a very bad call - but among pace bowlers, I'd take only Mohammad Amir before him.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Shamsi must play all the matches in this series. He should have played the first match too. Even if they select only 2 spinners, taking Shamsi ahead of Phangiso should be a very easy straight-forward decision.

Gnske

And Rabada never lost his virtue in the prison showers, better all round.