• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Draft Thread: 50+ scores no more than 50 times, 4+ wickets no more than 10 times

anil1405

International Captain
So many great players are just beyond the cutoff. So frustrating.
Precisely why I wanted to have this draft. Remaining top players would be gone in first 2-3 rounds and there are many decent players who played ODIs so would be interesting to see how teams shape up by the end of the draft.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah but it resets for everyone after the next pick. It's dumb I know. Complained about it in the previous draft as well.
I'm not so sure about this. What if somebody were to time out, & then three or so people make their picks in the meantime, before finally the person who timed out makes their pick?

Usually their late pick wouldn't necessitate a reset of the clock. So if morgieb's time started when mr_mr timed out, then harsh should be free to pick as soon as morgieb times out, regardless of whether mr_mr has picked our not.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
So after all this discussion

Agent TBY > me

morgieb still to pick

And Anil to post a 3rd round hopefully soon...

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Round 3 order should be posted only after the picks are completed for Round 2 imo.

anil1405

International Captain
I'm not so sure about this. What if somebody were to time out, & then three or so people make their picks in the meantime, before finally the person who timed out makes their pick?

Usually their late pick wouldn't necessitate a reset of the clock. So if morgieb's time started when mr_mr timed out, then harsh should be free to pick as soon as morgieb times out, regardless of whether mr_mr has picked our not.
Lets stick with this rule.