• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Sri Lanka 2016

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If there's any consolation it's that India lost the first Test in similar fashion last year (Herath dominating with the ball, one freakish innings from a young Lankan batsman) and they won the series fairly comfortably in the end.

But need Warner to get back in form.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
If the rain comes in during lunch I will be seriously spewing. SL shouldn't need long to wrap this up.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Can`t SL ask for the extra 1/2 h before lunch (and before the rain comes!)... Great from Herath, his flight and dip on the ball has been brilliant..

Edit: First section is <sarcasm>

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd say the aus boys would be very disappointed, can't really blame the pitch or anything either. Should have seen it coming though when hardly any of the batsman in the team have even played tests in Asia much, if at all.

Will be keeping an eye on Mendis from now on, hopefully he becomes a Jayawardene rather than a Russel Arnold.
Awesome stuff from Lanka. Australia continue to be poop in Asia.
If this is how we handle 7th-ranked Sri Lanka I can't imagine how ugly the tour of India is going to be.

Last edited: