• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Sri Lanka 2016

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What was that Brendan Julian rant all about?

If the other two stadiums to be used in this series do not have lights, there's no way lights should be used for this match (irrespective of how many overs have been lost). Good of Russell Arnold to give it to him like he deserved.
Bull****. If you have the facilities you use them

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Reckon the break will hurt Sri Lanka more. The kind of knock that Mendis played..you kinda want to carry on like that without any breaks when you are in that zone.

TheJediBrah

Reckon the break will hurt Sri Lanka more. The kind of knock that Mendis played..you kinda want to carry on like that without any breaks when you are in that zone.
fair point, but facing Starc and Hazlewood with the new ball in dark conditions rather than fresh in the morning has it's own hazards

Daemon

What happened?

I'll take a guess, he lost a review and had a tantrum?
Mendis played and missed a ball of his, Smith lost his **** and started screaming vulgarities. Threw the ball at the umpire for asking him to stop. Had to be ******ed off the field by armed guards.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Mendis played and missed a ball of his, Smith lost his **** and started screaming vulgarities. Threw the ball at the umpire for asking him to stop. Had to be ******ed off the field by armed guards.
lol and he's barely been at the job for a year..officially at least since Clarke retired last Ashes. I just get the feeling that his captaincy won't go down very well.

91Jmay

International Coach
Ball that pitched outside off, spun sharply and hit pad was given not out and Smith was sledging umpire. Motioned that the ball went straight on which was clearly a lie.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Smith was always a pathetic ****. Kohli handles him well (like he does all Australians).

I think Warner has improved after vice-captaincy, but Smith has become more and more pathetic with every passing series.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Compton

International Debutant
Has the new ball come yet? Don't have the card in front of me.

Lyon was starting to find some decent turn towards the end. I'd be tempted to give him a couple of overs at the start of tomorrow before the new ball.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know it won't happen but if they give Holland the call now that O'Queef looks toast over Zamps it'd give me sickening pleasure.