• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Squad for Zimbabwe and West Indies Tours

cnerd123

likes this
Bit late, but Rishi Dhawan shuffling across and exposing all 3 stumps with 6 runs to win, 3 balls in hand, and MSD on the other end, and only the tail to come, was a pretty bat **** crazy move to begin with. To then leave a ball that pitches a few inches away from you simply because you expect the umpire to call it wide on the basis of it pitching beyond the wide line was one of the dumbest pieces of cricket I have ever seen from an international cricketer.

I lol'ed. The umpire calling the ball after that a wide when Rishi/Masakadza did basically the same thing again then pissed me off. Terrible umpiring. It was well within Rishi's striking range.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Such a poor performance from India. Jadhav was looking to hit every thing and popped it up in the air thrice only to be a bit away from fielders. Rayudu kept running like crazy. Axar didn't turn it. Sran no ball in the end was dire and there was at least one wide call they should have given in the last over. Chahal is also insanely hittable. Miracle we managed to win that one tbh.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Regarding Rayudu: I have long been a supporter as his technique is fine. However, the guy is a hyperbolic mess running at every thing and trying just too hard as soon as he dons the India cap some how. It seems like all these years in the wilderness makes him want to make the runs in turbo mode.