• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Squad for Zimbabwe and West Indies Tours

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
didn't know you think so bad about yourself, lol

(Btw it was an intro to another question - I was going to ask how you'd feel if Shiv Sena asked you to leave Mumbai).

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Because Shiv Sena = marc

Just shut up already
So, whether it's racism or not depends on who does it. You are so intelligent!

Btw we all need to shut up regarding this because np said so. But you guys are going on and on.

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
When CW's mods asked Blocky to leave CW were they being racist forumist (?) towards him?
Haha so now blocking someone from an Internet forum is the same as telling someone to leave a country.

What next? Killing someone in a video game is the same as killing in real-life maybe?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Sran is pretty raw atm, why is he even in our ODI team? Yes he can bowl a couple of good overs with the new ball, but he bowls plenty of loose stuff otherwise.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
This is a young team under Dhoni sent for experience in Zimbabwe. I think Bumrah-Dhawal-Sran is a decent choice from our young pace-bowling reserve. Do you have anyone else in mind?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some of Dhawan Kulkarni's bowling just looks innocuous enough be smashed to bits by a good batsman.

.... and Chibhabha does the honours.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given the way the series has gone so far, why would they opt to bat after winning the toss..

Burner

International Regular
Zimbabwe are unbelievable. Is this the same team that consistently kept scoring 280s in the world cup?

I wouldn't blame the fans for being pissed off. I know I would be. This is really ****.