• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post here when Gayle does something dickish/creepy thread

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why don't you label the thread "Post here every second Chris Gayle is alive"

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A performance no doubt calculated to shift a few hundred more copies of his forthcoming autobiography, or am I being overly cynical?

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Na he's a drop kick imo, he's made some runs against weak attacks or on flat tracks. It will be a shame if he's allowed to play the Pommy T20 comp after this. If he comes out with a full apology maybe

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
A performance no doubt calculated to shift a few hundred more copies of his forthcoming autobiography, or am I being overly cynical?
Haha it was a publicity stunt no doubt, I didn't realise he had a biography coming soon...ahh. Do you know the book's title Fred? Gayle: the most beautiful man in the cosmos ?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Gayle's just trolling again and everyone is taking the bait. Nothing new to see here.'

Did we really need another thread to bitch about how naughty he is? lol

Last edited:

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
What a tool. You would think after becoming a father of a girl, he would learn something. Feel sorry for her, not that I didn't when he announced the poor thing's name.

Kirkut

International Regular
When he said 'woooorrld', it cracked me up !. Also did he mean threesome when he said 't'eesome' ? If yes, dear oh dear, that woman had an uncomfortable time.