• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post here when Gayle does something dickish/creepy thread

Victor Ian

International Coach
I don't know why the media still interviews him when he is a known risk. Oh, that's right, the media love controversy. They are both guilty of being D-heads. I'm my days at school, the teacher and the class ignored the class dhead and he soon went away.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know why the media still interviews him when he is a known risk. Oh, that's right, the media love controversy. They are both guilty of being D-heads. I'm my days at school, the teacher and the class ignored the class dhead and he soon went away.
Spot on

And I would know, I was that class dhead

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It sells though, why would they stop doing it as long as people gobble it up? Can't really blame them too much.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
You are defending him by blaming the media and not him, it's about as simple as it gets, even for someone so superior they keep calling others simple-minded idiot/ignorant who don't share their view. Yet having a grossly inflated sense of worth maybe what you like in Gayle.

Oh and simple-minded idiot is an oxymoron, you might want to cut down on those (yeah I know all my post come with grammar, spelling mistakes by the 1000, but look at the sig).

You do realise the entire latest story was created by him defending himself, and slagging off of the females involved. I particularly like how he said it was okay, because all the other lads were laughing about it.

I am tired of it, but the person I'm tired of is the bloke clos-ish to forty who keeps on he behaving like he's a fratboy. Hard to know how the **** having women who interview other sportstars is baiting.

Start behaving like a civilised human being, the stories go away, that's obvious.

It really is hard enough to be a female journo in a male-orientated profession without putting up with his ****, and you just blaming the media (presumably, you think like Gayle the ones he slobbered over are too blame). Not everything is faux-media outrage, sometimes there's just real outrage at an attitude that pervades through sports and society. It needs to be ****ing called out.

BTW Gayle can ask out whomever he wants after the interviews stopped, good luck to him, but he earns millions to promote his sport/franchises, just turn it off for a bit and do that job.
boobs

Stapel

International Regular
Also not that it matters but I think you're confusing your grammatical terms. "Simple minded idiot" isn't an oxymoron, it's a tautology. edit: well it's not really a tautology, they don't quite mean the same thing at all, but I know that's what you meant
Pleonasm it is, afaik! And it's not wrong per se. It can be seen as a style figure.