• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post here when Gayle does something dickish/creepy thread

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That bolded word should also be objectionable from a feminist standpoint tbh. If you generalise any white lady who rides Gayle as 'dumb' then that says all about your mindset.
Well lets be honest, to spend a night with Chris Gayle your IQ can't be any higher than your age.

Burner

International Regular
Or the opposite. People with very high IQ are interested in the most mundane things, I heard.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Is Red Hill being paid millions to be a sporting role model or is he just some **** posting on a forum?
So, the restrictions on ***ist comments apply only to those who are being paid millions to be a sporting model?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well lets be honest, to spend a night with Chris Gayle your IQ can't be any higher than your age.
btw not sure where the "white" skanks comes into it. I'd say that's more of a fantasy for Gayle than reality, and most likely would make up a significant minority of his conquests, if I were to guess.

He should try to take a leaf out of Tino's book. That guy had genuine charm. Gayle's just creepy as **** tbh.

91Jmay

International Coach
So, the restrictions on ***ist comments apply only to those who are being paid millions to be a sporting model?
No, anyone making ***ist comments is a dick. Just Gayle's carry weight because of his profile, whereas Red Hill's impact is akin to a pisshead mumbling to himself at a bar.

Kirkut

International Regular
Amazing statement. Yes, we are slaves to the consequences of our actions.
Of course, I'm not denying what Gayle did was cheap, but such severe punishments are stepping stones to the unfair advantages given to a certain group of people.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
So hard to imagine Rogers hitting on chicks at the bar
Few years ago, Rogers and co. were out drinking in the city and my friend who works behind the bar said he was asking for her number etc

Such a shame I missed it

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Who cares about the insignificant Big Bash when the world has the great grand IPL?
There are many things wrong with your statement here. Firstly they are not competing leagues. If he misses out on BBL contract it's a loss. Secondly, it's tough to stay in the IPL team if Gayle's form drips further. At his age and form declining, any good contract whether it's IPL or BBL, you want to hang on to.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So hard to imagine Rogers hitting on chicks at the bar
"I might be colourblind but I can still see you and me back at my place tonight"

"I know what you're thinking, do the freckles go all the way down? I could show you"

"Ladies, how would you like to be the first women to bowl my middle stump out of the ground by morning?"

"If you come back to my place I can show you my desiccated armguard, like you it's taken a few balls in its lifetime"

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
There are many things wrong with your statement here. Firstly they are not competing leagues. If he misses out on BBL contract it's a loss. Secondly, it's tough to stay in the IPL team if Gayle's form drips further. At his age and form declining, any good contract whether it's IPL or BBL, you want to hang on to.
I wasn't talking from Gayle's perspective. I was talking from a spectator's PoV. Whether Gayle plays in the Big Bash doesn't matter to most of the cricket lovers because it's not anywhere near the most popular T20 league; but I'm sure it matters to his bank balance.

Last edited: